In this hands-on workshop, you and a date will get to learn the way of aerosol art, from fill-ins to creating your own graffiti masterpiece. Held at an art studio in the heart of Bushwick, this class is where your Brooklyn experience comes full-circle. You don’t have to be a veteran street artist to enjoy this graffiti sesh: this workshop is for artists of all backgrounds.
- Learn the tips and techniques of aerosol art in this hands-on workshop led by a real New York graffiti artist
- Immerse yourself into graffiti culture and see Brooklyn in a unique way
- Various dates starting December 21 (selected by winners based on availability)
- Time: 3:00 pm
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: 282 Meserole Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to access. Individuals are required to follow state and local COVID-19 guidelines and any additional safety measures implemented by each individual business.
This offering is a potential prize for our New York weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 2, Week 3 and Week 4. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.
The New York sweepstakes entry period has ended.