On this Los Angeles hiking tour you’ll knock out must-see sights and must-have photo ops—all while getting a workout in with your date. Follow your guide through the rugged hills that lead up to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory while learning about Tinseltown’s history. While the hike may be steep, it moves at a leisurely pace with plenty of stops—perfect for taking in the iconic views with a special someone.
- Hiking tour to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory offering photo ops of the iconic Los Angeles skyline
- Learn about the history of Los Angeles from your guide
- Moderate intensity hike at a decent pace with lots of stops
- Entrance to the Griffith Park Observatory included
- Various dates and times (selected by winner based on availability)
- Duration: 2 hours
- You should be comfortable climbing 20 flights of stairs over 1 hour. This experience is not suited to travelers with back problems, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must follow all applicable local COVID-19 guidelines, plus any additional related measures implemented by host venues/partners
This offering is a potential prize for our Los Angeles weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 4. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.