This self-guided foodie adventure prize experience is the perfect way to explore Chicago’s best neighborhoods with a special someone. Starting with a picnic basket, have fun solving personally-curated clues and riddles that’ll take you and your date on a journey to collect gourmet picnic food bit by bit. Each clue you solve will lead you even closer to your final stunning secret picnic spot. Just select the date and everything will be planned for you. Discover new parts of Chicago while supporting small businesses with this stress-free date!
- An all-inclusive mystery picnic date experience for two people.
- Pre-booked and paid tastings and experiences.
- A stunning picnic spread from local artisan producers including traditional picnic foods (such as cheese, meats, fruits, crackers, etc) and a bottle of wine.
- Interactive clues and riddles on your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your basket and special gourmet picnic food.
- Games and conversation starters.
- Additional activity and walking recommendations.
- Date: Any day (selected by winners based on availability)
- Time: Start your picnic any time between 10 am–12 pm
- Duration: The picnic experience typically lasts 3–4 hours depending on your pace
- Location: Lincoln Park
- Most dietary requirements can be accommodated at no additional cost, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to access. Participants must follow all applicable local COVID-19 guidelines, plus any additional related measures implemented by host venues/partners
This offering is a potential prize for our Chicago weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 1. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.
The Chicago sweepstakes entry period has ended.