Calling all swimmers and water lovers! Learn how to cruise through the dating scene as you catch some lowkey paddleboard waves with Surfs Up NY. You’ll start with 10 minutes of instruction on dry land so you can learn beginner maneuvers and get ocean-safety pointers. Then you’ll head to the waves with your instructor for at least an hour of paddleboarding. Shakas at the ready!
- Gear up in your wetsuit and get a safety and paddleboard lesson before catching some waves at Rockaway Beach
- Learn from instructors who have gathered experience in beaches across the world
- Lesson includes wetsuit and equipment
- Instructors are Certified Lifeguards
- Various dates (selected by winners based on availability)
- Operating hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Duration: 10 minutes of instruction and 1 hour of paddle boarding
- Location: 106-01 Shore Front Parkway, Queens, 11693
- Participants must know how to swim and be in good health for the physical activity
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to access. Individuals are required to follow state and local COVID-19 guidelines and any additional safety measures implemented by each individual business
This offering is a potential prize for our New York weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 1. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.
The New York sweepstakes entry period has ended.