Treat a special someone to a getaway from the usual LA bustle and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of beautiful Marina del Rey while stand-up paddleboarding. Start your tour in the gentle waves of Mother’s Beach, where your guide will provide information about the local environment and marine life, paddleboarding techniques, and safety while enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of Los Angeles boaters realm. Then you and your date will paddle toward the main channel of the Marina, finding hidden spots and discovering local wildlife, including sea lions, dolphins, and a wide variety of birds.
- A two-hour guided stand-up paddleboarding tour through Marina del Rey
- Begins with an overview of paddleboard techniques and safety tips
- Paddleboard rental and lifejacket are included
- Various dates (selected by winner based on availability)
- Time options: 11:00 am or 3:00 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Marina Meet Up Spot, 13901-13971 Panay Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
- Participants must know how to swim and be in good health for the physical activity
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to access. Participants must follow all applicable local COVID-19 guidelines, plus any additional related measures implemented by host venues/partners.
This offering is a potential prize for our Los Angeles weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 1 and Week 2. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.