Give your next date a little rock and roll. Their Mortal Remains is an audiovisual and music journey that spans over five decades of Pink Floyd’s iconic rock history. Travel back in time and immerse yourself into the world of the multi-platinum band through the sounds of music and the voices of past and present members. Perfect for a musically inclined couple, this unforgettable experience opened in London and toured Europe to rave reviews.
- Take an immersive journey spanning five decades through the extraordinary universe of Pink Floyd
- See 350+ artifacts from the band (some never-before-seen), including previously unreleased gig recordings, original instruments, personal mementos, and more
- Hear from the band members in their own words via an interactive audio guide that will provide a description and story to all that you are seeing
- Enter The Performance Zone, an immersive audiovisual space showcasing some early Pink Floyd songs as well as the very last performance of David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Richard Wright, and Nick Mason
- Various dates (selected by winners based on availability)
- Opening hours (entry time slots available every half-hour): weekdays from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm | weekends from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Duration: typical walk-through time is 90 to 120 minutes
- Participants must follow all applicable local COVID-19 guidelines, plus any additional related measures implemented by host venues/partners
This offering is a potential prize for our Los Angeles weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 1, Week 2 and Week 4. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.