Bring your perfect match to the 15th annual LAWineFest! Whether you already know a lot about wine, are tiptoeing into the scene, or are just looking for a fun afternoon date, the LAWineFest is a great place to enjoy a tasting (or three) of wine or craft beer in comfort and ease. Don’t want to get too tipsy on a first date? No problem! Artisan boutiques are scattered among the wineries and breweries, featuring gourmet and lifestyle goodies to browse while live music fills the space. Whatever you’re sipping, treat yourselves to tasty snacks from the gourmet food trucks.
- Enjoy unlimited tastings from 50+ wineries and breweries, plus water and coffee, and get a commemorative glass
- Live music, games, and DJs to set the mood, and artisan boutiques feature gourmet and lifestyle goodies to buy
- Enjoy views of the ocean and the historic Queen Mary
- Gourmet food trucks with everything from seafood to sushi to BBQ available for purchase
- Date and times:
- Saturday, October 2, 2021 | 2:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 3, 2021 | 1:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Location: Harry Bridges Memorial Park, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Accessibility: this event is wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to access. Participants must follow all applicable local COVID-19 guidelines, plus any additional related measures implemented by host venues/partners
This offering is a potential prize for our Los Angeles weekly drawing and will be awarded following Week 1 and Week 2. You only need to enter the sweepstakes once for a chance to win this date experience prize. See the Official Rules for more details about submission and eligibility.